Rand Fishkin is best known as the CEO of Moz (formerly SEOMoz) the analytics marketing software used by thousands.
He is also an energetic entrepreneur and has a great story of building a company from scratch, the trials and traumas of raising capital and what it’s like to elevate up to CEO and loosen his grip on the day-to-day stuff. Continue reading
Adii Pienaar is an entrepreneur, husband and very new father; the combination of these roles resulting in an epic & challenging journey. Unlike the bio’s of most “serial” entrepreneurs, Adii is (as at the time of this going to press) a one-hit wonder with his role as co-founder of WooThemes. That status isn’t for a lack of trying either; it’s just that the other attempts lost more money than they made…
In this interview Adii talks openly and honestly about building the Woo brand, taking criticism, Richard Branson and wanting to be a cool kid.
For your chance to win a developer membership to the WooThemes theme club currently valued at over $700 Continue reading
Sorry some of the audio gets a bit funky at times.
Cristian Antohe is part of the team that built Profile Builder Pro, a front end registration, login, edit profile and user listing plugin for WordPress. He’s a WordPress developer, web designer and Open Source fanatic.
A couple of years ago he co-founded Reflection Media, a “custom WordPress solutions” company and every Thursday curates wpMail.me, the free weekly WordPress newsletter.
In this interview he talks openly and honestly about getting premium WordPress plugins to market and the challenges of managing client work.
For your chance to win $148 worth of premium plugins, including the WordPress Creation Kit and the Profile Builder Pro Continue reading
Please watch the video. It explains everything.
WP Elevation is the world’s 1st business coaching program designed specifically to help WordPress consultants attract better clients, better projects and better fees.
If you build websites for clients using WordPress and you want to build an exceptional business, you’re in the right place.
The WP Elevation program covers six major areas of your business:
- Generating incoming leads
- Positioning yourself as the trusted expert
- Writing killer proposals that convert… and doing it fast
- Following up without seeming needy or pushy
- Delivering projects on time and on budget
- Creating referrals from your existing clients
What You Get As A WP Elevation Member
As a WP Elevation member, you get:
- access to the WP Elevation Blueprint: a business process you can install in your business that will help you know what to say and when to say it for maximum results out of your client relationships
- 1 x deep dive training webinar every month that covers one aspect of the WP Elevation blueprint – 60 minutes of training and 30 minutes of live Q&A
- 1 x coaching call every month to help you implement and get your questions answered – 10 minutes of training and 80 minutes of live Q&A
- access to the member’s only website with recordings of all the webinars and coaching calls, additional training videos, bonuses and all the templates and files you need to download, copy and paste and start implementing straight away – we have members making thousands more on their new proposals as a result of these resources – no BS – I’m happy to give you their names so you can email them and check
- a private member’s forum that is VERY active where all the members share knowledge, failures and successes and share templates and ideas with each other – I think this is the most valuable part of the whole program
- bonus access to any WP Elevation webinars we run throughotu the year with special guest. We sell tickets to these webinars and they are usually priced between $97 – $197. As a WP Elevation member, you get them for free
- prizes – that’s right, if you are active in the forums and you implement what you learn you could win 1-on-1 coaching with myself
This is NOT a course that you start and finish, it is ongoing mentoring and coaching to help you get better clients, better projects and better fees.
It’s $97 a month, you can cancel anytime and if you think it sucks within 60 days of joining I’ll give you a full refund. In fact I will insist on it.
If you are not already a member, join WP Elevation here.