The WordPress Manual Plugin first evolved because we wanted to both provide our clients with the best experience of using WordPress as a CMS, and just as importantly we wanted to reduce the costs of managing the education of our clients in using their CMS.
Over 12,500 WordPress consultants have downloaded the eBooks and some of them have left testimonials about how much they love them. Read their comments here.
We also have evolved other techniques which have helped both of these goals, and have decided to share them with you. The following is the culmination of over 6 years worth of experience.
It offers advice to businesses on how to streamline their processes while giving their clients a better impression of their brand though a smoother handover.
A Better WordPress For Clients
- How to customise the WordPress dashboard to give your clients the best (non-confusing!) experience.
- Using a WordPress setup checklist will make your installations more efficient.
- How to move menu positions in WordPress.
- Implement basic Search Engine Optimisation techniques to give your clients better results
- How to get the most out of the WordPress Manual Plugin
A Better Business For Developers
- How to qualify leads
- Sending proposals
- Payment Terms
- Client sign off
- Lots more!
How To Sell WordPress To Clients
- How to explain WordPress to clients in one page.
- What to focus on in your sales pitch.
- An interview with Tammy Hart, about her WordCamp presentation “WordPress & Working With Clients”
- How to handle questions for your clients in an efficient manor. (cut your maintenance costs)
Got Any Tips Of Your Own?
We would love to get your feedback on some of our recommendations, please let us know what you think.