Welcome to Video User Manuals.
If your business can be described as: a theme company, a hosting company or you are a WordPress trainer please contact us before proceeding because we have a tailored license for these types of business. If you are a web developer, then please read the terms and conditions carefully.
The term ‘Video User Manuals’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website / plugin / videos is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website / plugin / videos is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website / plugin / videos contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website / plugin / videos may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website / plugin / videos and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Unauthorised use or distribution of our website, plugin, videos and written manual is strictly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted.
You can not make the WordPress video user manual plugin / serial / videos available for public download. The videos must only be used within the plugin framework.
We reserve the right to terminate subscriptions at our discretion if we feel the the plugin is being used or distributed inappropriately.
* unlimited domains must comply with our fair use policy.
** bandwith must comply with our fair use policy.
Fair Use Policy
The plugin is designed for WordPress developers to give to their clients as a way of training the end user how to use WordPress as a content management system. Therefore, developers should have a direct business relationship with all of the clients on whose domains the plugin is installed.
Although we do not stipulate an exact upper limit of domains or number of calls to our database (bandwidth), we will terminate any subscriptions where we have reason to believe the plugin has been installed where no direct business relationship exists between the domain owner on which the plugin is installed and the plugin subscriber. Such fixed upper limits may be set by us at any time, at our discretion.
This plugin is prohibited for use by web hosting companies. If you are a web hosting company, please contact us for a tailored solution.
Refunds and Cancellations
Our plugin is backed by a full 60-day money back guarantee, so if you’re not completely satisfied you can cancel your subscription within the first 60 days and receive a full refund. After 60 days, there is no contract period. You are free to cancel anytime.
To cancel your subscription, simply follow the instructions given on our support page here.